The PYC Mission Statement is:
As youth and adults,
PYC stands for Presbyterian Youth Connection and is open to ALL youth 5 years old through 12th grade.
Our PYC is based on the 5 intentions which are achieved through outings, volunteer activities and meetings at church that focus on fun, fellowship and life skills. It is about our youth making connections to each other, the church and the community.
The Five Intentions of PYC are:
• To call young people to be disciples of Jesus Christ
• To respond to the needs and interests of young people
• To work together, youth and adults in partnership
• To be connected to the whole church, community and the world
• To include all young people, reaching out and inviting them to belong to the community of faith.